:: Non-Immigrant Visas
:: Immigrant Visas
a) Family-based Immigrant Visas
A U.S. Citizen can petition his/her immediate relatives for immigrant visas without a
visa number restriction.
U.S. Citizen's spouse, parents and unmarried children under the age of 21 are considered
as immediate relatives. Note: A U.S. Citizen must be over the age of 21 to petition for
Other than the immediate relative category, there are four preference categories
in family-based immigration.
- 1st Preference: Unmarried sons or daughters over 21 years of age of U.S. Citizens
- 2nd Preference: 2(a) Spouses and Children (under the age of 21) of Lawful Permanent Residents;
2(b) children (unmarried sons or daughters who are 21 years old or older) of Lawful Permanent Residents
- 3rd Preference: Married children of U.S. Citizens
- 4th Preference: Siblings of adult U.S. Citizens
b) Employment-based Immigrant Visas
There are five preference categories in employment-based immigration.
- 1st Preference: Priority Workers such as Persons of Extraordinary Ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business, or Athletics, Outstanding Professors and Researchers who are recognized internationally, and Multi-national Managers and Executives
- 2nd Preference: Professionals with Advanced Degrees, and Persons with Exceptional Ability in Sciences, Arts, or Business
- 3rd Preference: Skilled Workers, Professionals with bachelor's degrees, and Unskilled Workers
- 4th Preference: Special Immigrants (Religious Workers)
- 5th Preference: Investor Immigrants
:: Citizenship Application
We analyze client's immigration issues and provide
the fastest pathway to his/her U.S. Citizenship.
:: Reentry Permit
We file Reentry Permit applications to allow Lawful Permanent Residents to stay abroad for more than a year.
:: Removal Proceedings
We defend clients in Removal Proceedings to help them legalize their status or stay in the U.S. as long as possible.
:: Personal Injury
We have attorneys specializing in automobile accidents, workplace injury, slip-and-fall, and dog-bites.
:: Employment Law
We have attorneys specializing in wrongful termination, harassment/discrimination and wage and hour.